-
June 13th, 2000, 08:33 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Ok, I've posted this one before (long time ago) but have made some significant changes.
Ok, as you know, all of us, at some point in our lives, have wanted to seriously kill someone. In my movie, a teen and his friends get the chance to. All of them have their enemies, and I would spend the first 1/3 (at least) of the movie exploring who they are and why they hate each other. One of the teen's dad's is an engineer for a major company and has to bring home his big project to hide it from other companies' spies. Of course, being a naieve idiot like all teens are in horror movies, our "hero" starts messing with the project. He pushes a button and a door appears. He walks through the door and finds himself right back in his house. "Hmm, still has some kinks" he says as he goes back to his room. He opens the door to his room and sees: himself. Shocked runs back through the door. Then, he tells his friends about it and they decide to go in there and kill all of their enemies b/c they can experience it without actually killing them. So, that's what they do. But, our hero's otherself gets a little cheesed off and gathers some of his friends to follow them through the door. Well, all of the friend's other selfs start attacking them to get revenge and it turns into a bloodbath. I haven't thought of an ending yet, but I kinda want it to be a twilight zone style twist at the end. Got any suggestions? OH! By the way, when they walk through the door, they are going into another dimension. There are millions of other dimenstions that they can go to through the door, some realistic and others fantasy. Thanks
-
June 13th, 2000, 08:41 PM
#2
Inactive Member
By the way, I want SOME level of drama depth, I don't want this to just be a sensless bloodbath...but rather...a...semi-dramatic bloodbath
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks